
I just know it, he's coming soon! I just have to get my doctor to check for dialation. I just have a feeling it wont be long.....I am 36 weeks, still a little to go, but I think I'm ready. Well ready or not, he'll come when he comes!! We can't wait! A lady at my school today me a while back that he would be born on March 19th, that's my birthday, she told me to eat an unripe papaya. So I tried a bit of papaya the other day to see what it takes like because I've never had one. It's not so great, but I'll suffer through it if needed. Eric still thinks it will be March 19th too. Then in the back of my mind I think, what if he makes us all wait until April just because.....awww how I am SO not flexable, this unpredictability of life when pregnant drives me crazy!

No comments:
Post a Comment