Saturday, March 20, 2010
Bed Rest
Well...... life has slowed down for me for a while. Doctor officially said I can't go back to work this last Wednesday because of my blood pressure. I had a toxemia test on Thursday followed by an ultra sound to try and determine his size (3244 grams, about 7 lbs) Then I went back to the doctor on Friday morning (my birthday!) We were really hoping he might just induce me based on the baby being on the larger size and my blood pressure still up, but the doctor decided to wait it out a little longer and try to let him come on his own. I did find out I am progressing and am dilated, which was good news to me. So, I am resting on the couch Eric and Mom are taking care of my and Lilly and we are all just waiting for him to decided it's time! Loooonnnng day! I wish I could walk, I know I could move my contractions along that way, but my head burts when I'm up too long and I want to do whats best for him....gravity is just not working in my favor while laying down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment