
First thing in February my frist Nephew arrived!! It was a VERY long wait!! It is SO torturous when babies don't come on or before their "due" date! He is adorable and Lilly does pretty well around him. It has been a good introduction for her of the baby world! We are super sad they will be leaving in early April to move out of state though. We will miss seeing baby Noah grow up and having the boys play together. His name is Noah Ryan, born February 2nd in Santa Barbara, weighing in around 10 lbs and 22 inches!

The first weekend in February I had a baby shower for our baby boy at my friends Misty and Mindy's house. I was such a low key, peaceful shower, I loved it! I was so blessed by the gifts from family and friends! Thank you all so much. Baby's closet is full of cute clothes.

Baby shower number 2 came the next weekend! It was another wonderful day with 2 of my best friends hosting the event! Again, we were so blessed by the gifts, love and support by all. The picture above is from left to right. Grandma, Shaina (my brothers girlfriend), Me, Lil, Mom, and my Aunt Debby.

That next week was Lilly and Daddy's annual birthday date! Lilly looks forward to this more than her actual birthday party! She knows how lucky she is to have a wonderful Daddy! This was their last year getting to go to Saletties for their date though. It is closing and becoming a sports bar....guess they will have to find a new place for next year! I stayed home and slept! I have been very sleepy this month!

Lilly Anne turned 4 February 19th!! We had a big party at Mi Amore, a local pizza place and she had a tea party on the 20th with 5 girls at Penelopes Tea House. They were both really fun. She had a wonderful birthday! On the 19th, she got up and said, "MOM!! I don't look 4!" I said, "What do you want to look like?" She replied, "Well, just 4 at me! I don't look 4 mom, I still look 3!" She was SO mad!! I thought it was hilarious!


As for my belly......we are getting closer! Just 5 or so weeks to go! We are still hopeful for an early arrival (of course) but we are ok with whatever! His room is almost finished and our bassinet should be here soon. We are just so excited to hold him and have a baby in the house. I think Eric is looking for a napping buddy so he has an excuse to nap everyday!
February has been a great month! Looking forward to March: our 5 year Anniversary, my birthday and maybe a BABY!!
Until then,
Jenny

No comments:
Post a Comment