As promised.... presenting.....
LILLY AND THE LION
Lilly has a very fond liking to small stuffed animals. I just found out she has a special squirrel at school she sleeps with, but at home she has a special lion, who we sometimes call Leo, but mostly just "Lion" Lion used to be my moms, but he was kidnapped one day and never returned home! Lilly took him in August 09 and ever sense then, it has been "Lilly and the Lion." I didn't think she'd get attached to something so late, I figured by 3 1/2 if she didn't have a security "thing" she never would, but I guess I was wrong! She loves her lion. Now, we have spent 2 full nights without Lion, so it's possible, but usually my mom will bring him over if he gets left at her house, so is a softy! Lion rules are, if he's not being held, he stays in a bed (ours or hers) and can occasionally go to Nana and Papas if she's staying the night or something. Still, he gets lost often!


No comments:
Post a Comment