We start December with Eric's birthday. Now Eric is not too big on celebrating his birthday (much to my dismay) so we simply went to Sushi and out to ice cream. It was fun evening. Here is a picture at Baskin Robbins with our ice cream! Happy 28th birthday honey. I love you so much!
Next we had Lilly's piano recital. I have to say, I was a nervous wreck and so was as calm as could be! She is just such a perfectionist I was afraid she would mess up and melt down. She did great though and I could actually breath once it was all over! Right before she was supposes to go on, she said, "Mommy I have to go potty." Ohhhhh my gosh, my heart started racing, we've been waiting for this, all the family is here and you have to PEE!! Then I realized, she's three, they will wait! Luckily we went and returned just in time for her to walk onto the stage. The best part of the night, well one of the best was her giving a very "Lilly" nod at the end of her first song as if to say "yes, yes, I know it was wonderful" It was hilarious, but so not a surprise to those of us who know her! Then her daddy gave her roses after her performance and she was so happy, it was adorable!!



So then, we headed to Disney for the premier of "The Princess and the Frog" and the Imagination Movers Concert! This was GREAT weekend. I was about 6 months pregnant at the time, not quite uncomfortable yet, which was very fortunate because by months end....I was!! The concert was so much fun for us all. The kids all got to go down front on a carpet and rock out , while the parents were around the outer edges. I was kinda nervous the whole time and Eric and I were split up so we could have two visuals on her from different angles, but it was a fun night! Very much worth the prices....the little "Warehouse Mouse" we bought for 20 bucks...not so much! Oh well.

After the concert we stayed in a fancy hotel and the next morning got up and went to the premier of the movie. I was at Disney Studios and it was fun just being there and knowing all the filming that happens on those grounds. They kept a close eye on us and didn't allow for any snooping, but we got to see a lot still. The movie was cute. Lilly loves movies, so we knew she'd be fine for it. After they had a bunch of games and craft set up for the kids to do and ALL the Disney Princess were there! No lines!! It was really fun for Lilly. She had a wonderful day and we drove home around 3:00.
Lilly and Mommy at Club Nokia!


No comments:
Post a Comment