Monday, August 9, 2010

The Happenings





Here's the latest happenings in the Klinedinst house!!




Arrin is 20 lbs now and almost 5 months. He can roll over and laguhs A LOT! He loves to smile at people too! He likes to play with blankets, or really anything he can grab and chew on! He sucks his thumb, even while eating his cereal (which he also loves) He is cool rolling around on the ground for sometime, or he likes to sit up in his exersaucer, not really a swing boy anymore. He sleeps pretty well at night, usually just wakes up once to eat. He also loves green beans. We found out last month, he probably shares my allergies, poor boy! He is on medicine and that has helped a ton. He sleeps in his own crib now, but I still have the bassinet in my room. Makes it so official if I take it down. Mostly, I'm thinking how did he get to be 5 months!! Seems like things have flown by!








Lilly is doing great. She started back to preschool 2 days a week, with Daddy or Nana the other days. She LOVES her brother SO much! She had her first sleep over at a friends house recently and then Kloie stayed the night at our house. It was so cute. Good thing we live just down the street, made me feel not so nervous! She starts soccer this month. She is very excited. Loves her new pink soccer ball. The other day, she went and got completly dressed in her soccer outfit, managed to get the shin gaurds and cleats on too! So we took her to practice at the park. It was really fun. She is also taking swimming lessons around the corner from my parents house. We really want her to learn to swim. Then of course piano lessons as well, which are going really well. She is still sassy and funny. Loves to make people laugh and get her way!








Eric has be busy busy busy! He decided to take an EMS class which ment when he wasn't at work, he had school. Thank God it was only 8 weeks! It was really hard for him to be gone so much. Lilly missed him especially. Luckily his class ends tomorrow!!


As for me, life is about to get busy again. I find myself with very conflicted feelings on going back to work. On one hand I am happy because I love what I do and I need the schedule and mental challenge. Of course on the other hand I miss my kids! This year will be different because I will have a kindergarten/first grade combo class! Talk about a mental challenge! The hardest part is getting myself to go to bed on time so I can get up early and get to school! The earlier I get there the sonner I get to come home! Here's to a get school year, can't believe this will be my last year without Lilly at school with me, is it possible for her to be getting that old, NO WAY!




Until next time!

Jenny












No comments:

Post a Comment