Saturday, October 31, 2009

It Wont Be Like This For Long



A friend of mine had this song on her blog. I'd heard it before and instantly fell in love with it, but somehow forgot about it until now. It reminds me so much of our little girl, who is now 3 1/2. Those first days, we brought her home and I laid there thinking, "these are the longest nights of my LIFE!!" but luckily, I always knew it won't be that way forever and I would soon look back and miss my precious sleeping baby girl.







It also reminds me of my wonderful husband and how much he loves his little girl and she loves him. What more could I ask for! It's too bad it won't be this way forever, but then comes another of my favorite songs, "Life's about change, nothing ever stays the same." Soon, a new baby will be in our home to love and care for, we are SO excited to meet out baby whom we have been waiting for. We always knew our family would be complete with this baby, we've been waiting for him/her for so long! I just realized today I am due on Easter Sunday. I am determined to have this baby on that day!! I planned this, and you all know, I don't do change well. I am 17 weeks now, we find out on November 19th what the sex is. I am going to tell the doctor not to tell us unless he's 98% sure he's right, I don't want any mix ups here!


No comments:

Post a Comment